This dressing is so simple, so delicious and can be used as a drizzle over anything from roasted veggie sides – it would be fantastic over roasted asparagus – to a salad or a hearty dish over grains. It keeps for about a week but honestly, you’ll be lucky if it lasts for more than a day. Enjoy.
Lemon-Tahini Dressing (makes about 1.5 cups)
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c. tahini
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 tbsp. EVOO (lemon olive oil, if you have it, is amazing in this)
- 1 large garlic clove, pulverized or finely grated on a microplane
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients, then stir really really well until it reaches a “drizzle” consistency – you want it to slightly coat a spoon, but also pour off pretty easily. Make sure you eliminate all the lumps of tahini – you want this to be smooth.
- Season to taste with more lemon juice, salt and olive oil as needed.
- Serve and enjoy, or keep in the fridge up to a week.