SIMPLE MANGO SALSA (makes approx. 2 cups)
– 1 mango, peeled and diced
– 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
– juice and zest of half a lime
– handful chopped cilantro
– pinch of kosher salt
– 1 tsp. EVOO
1. Peel a mango with a vegetable peeler, then dice it. Add to a bowl.
2. Dice the red onion, chop the cilantro and add to the mango.
3. Add lime juice & zest, then salt. Mix everything together.
4. Add the EVOO, taste & adjust seasonings, serve either by itself, with chips or as a side – this is great with fish dishes.