This looks way fancier than it actually is – the key is to have a circle mold, or just to use a measuring cup in a pinch. You can have this for an app or make them bigger and have it for a full meal. It’s completely delicious and really healthy for you, too. Serve this over some micro-greens and watch people freak out at how pretty it is.
TUNA TARTARE WITH GUACAMOLE AND MANGO SALSA
– Ahi Tuna, diced
– 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
– 1 scallion, very thinly sliced
– Simple Mango Salsa
1. Assemble the simple mango salsa and the guacamole in 2 separate bowls.
2. Dice the tuna – if you throw it in the freezer for 15 minutes or so it’ll be easier to cut.
3. Combine tuna with scallions and sesame seeds in a third small bowl.
4. Put some micro-greens on a little plate.
5. In either a circular mold or a measuring cup, add a layer of tuna, then salsa, then guacamole. Flip it upside down carefully but quickly on a plate.
6. Remove the mold and top with a couple little micro-greens. Enjoy!