Looking for some holiday appetizer ideas? Look no further. These are some of my very favorite, tried-and-true, crowd-pleasing apps. Get ready to be really popular and whatever party you’re going to. Happy Holidays!
I can’t even tell you how simple, delicious, and pretty this side is. It’s perfect for entertaining – put it alongside a cheese plate, and you have a lovely little spread of hors d’oeuvres. Roasting the grapes brings out their natural sweetness, but that’s balanced by the thyme, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. We love this. Love this. Love this.
ROASTED RED GRAPES WITH THYME (orginial recipe found on Noble Pig)
– 1 bunch seedless red grapes (organic, if you can find them)
– 4-5 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed
– 1 tsp. kosher salt
– 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
– EVOO (approx. 2 tbsp)
– Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Wash grapes and dry thoroughly.
3. Gently combine thyme leaves, EVOO, kosher salt, pepper, and grapes, then arrange on a single layer of parchment paper.
4. Roast for approx. 10 minutes, shaking the pan once about halfway through to rotate the grapes a bit. The skins of the grapes will split and wither slightly – this is when you know they’re ready to come out of the oven.
5. Serve warm or cool alongside whatever other hors d’oeuvres you have, or just enjoy on their own!