Herbed Lemon-Yogurt Dressing
- 1 C. Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced or shredded on a microplane
- Fresh dill and fresh parsley, chopped, approx. 1 tbsp. each
- 1 tbsp. EVOO or Lemon Olive Oil
This one is pretty difficult. Ready?
- Combine everything, season to taste, add more olive oil or lemon juice to thin the dressing to your preference.
- Refrigerate for about an hour. Will keep for approximately five days, but odds are good it’ll be gone before then.