This goes with just about any kind of fish, combines some of my favorite things (lemon, dill & greek yogurt) and is super, super simple to make. It’s tangy and bright and we just love it. This becomes a kind of creme fraiche, which is terrific since I can rarely find that around here!
LEMON-DILL SAUCE (makes a little more than a cup)
– 7.2 oz. plain greek yogurt (usually the amount in 1 container)
– juice of 1 lemon
– fresh chopped dill, about 1 tsp.
– pinch of kosher salt
1. In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt and the lemon.
2. Chop up the dill, add to the lemon/yogurt mixture. Add a pinch of kosher salt.
|I love cooking with Brendan
3. Mix everything up and stir to combine until desired consistency.
Serve and enjoy!